We are now a TrustMark registered business and a member of the National Centre of Excellence for Retrofit.
As a forward-thinking, environmentally friendly practice, we are continuously working to prioritise sustainability and energy efficiency.
Already taking great strides to be a leader in this field we:
- Have colleagues with Level 5 Diploma’s in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management – mandatory for all retrofit projects undertaken in conjunction with PAS 2035
- Are a member of the Unlock Net Zero board
- Speak at conferences and produce thought leadership pieces to share best practice
- Support clients with CPDs and bespoke presentations
- Have produced a practical toolkit including cost and design guidance to support clients to achieve their project and strategic objectives.
TrustMark is a not-for-profit social enterprise and the only government endorsed quality scheme in the UK covering home improvements in or around the home.
They take pride in continually investing in the scheme, supporting scheme providers and registered businesses to improve consumer protection and standards across all sectors.
We are working with scheme provider Stroma to drive up standards of quality and customer service.
Stroma provides certification schemes and training courses for energy assessors working on domestic, commercial, new build domestic, public buildings and retrofitted properties.
By becoming a TrustMark member we are proving that we can deliver TrustMark’s three cornerstones of quality which are:
- Good trading practices
- Good customer service
- Technical competence.
As a member of the Retrofit Academy Centre of Excellence, we have joined an online community of like-minded professionals eager to support the growth and development of the UK retrofit industry.