We’ve been appointed to the Fusion21 national Consultants Framework following a highly competitive tender process – worth up to £120m over a four-year period.
You can find information about the framework here.
Fusion21 is a social enterprise specialising in public sector procurement through a framework approach which incorporates guidance from the Dame Judith Hackitt Building a Safer Future report.
It has been developed to meet the needs of a wide range of public sector organisations – including housing, education, health, blue light, local authorities, and central government.
We’ll be providing services under six lots:
- Project management and multidisciplinary consultancy services and lead consultant
- Stock monitoring and appraisal
- Building information modelling (BIM)
- Heritage and conservation
- Zero carbon and sustainability.
To find more information about the framework and the full list of lots, visit the Fusion21 website.