Senior Clerk of Works (Quality Control Inspector)
- Location: Birmingham
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: competitive
- Deadline: 26/08/2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Clerk of Works (Quality Control Inspector) to join our friendly and professional Birmingham team. We are looking for someone who can start in September/October.
You will be working on a wide range of interesting projects across our main sectors. Within this role you will be required to:
- Provide an independent assessment of the construction works undertaken
- Check the quality of the build, M&E, structural and architectural works.
- Produce regular reports
- Maintain dialogue with the design team
- Be a key team member between Client, Contractor and wider construction team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Site management or site inspection experience
- Professional membership of ICWCI or MCIOB is preferable but not essential
The successful candidate must hold a full, clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Some of our amazing benefits include:
- Scottish Windows pension and salary sacrifice (4.5% contribution matched)
- Life assurance cover for all colleagues (x4 annual salary)
- Medicash, health plan
- Bonus payments for introducing new people to the business
- Professional development scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Agile working
- Birthday leave
If you are interested in joining our successful multidisciplinary consultancy please apply with CV and covering letter detailing your current salary, your expectations and why you believe you are suitable for the role to email@example.com
Baily Garner LLP is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity needs.