- Location: London
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
- Deadline: 31/05/2019
We are currently seeking Senior Architect for our London office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of residential housing RIBA stage 0-3 and associated standards and design codes and experience working with Housing Associations and local Authorities
- Experience of a range of residential typologies and scheme size
- Proven ability to lead a project and/or small team with minimal direction
- Experience of primary and secondary education design and associated standards and design codes (desirable)
Applicants also need to be:
- Proficient in AutoCAD, additional skills such as 3D modelling and rendering, proficiency in Revit, Sketch Up, Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator are an advantage.
- Have sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations Approved Documents, Current Planning Policy and Legislation.
- Have good experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages, including running projects on site.
- Live within a commutable distance of our London Office and hold a valid driving licence for use in the UK.
- Be capable of leading new projects from the concept stage through to design development and construction.
Baily Garner is a modern Multi-disciplinary Consultancy, with collaborative innovation at the heart of what we do. This position has the potential for the right candidate to develop in the organisation, fulfilling management roles if desired.
If you are interested in joining our friendly and professional team please apply with CV and covering letter/email detailing why you believe you are suitable for the role to HR@bailygarner.co.uk
Baily Garner LLP are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity needs.