Project Team Administrator
- Location: Eltham, South East London
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: competitive
- Deadline: 31/08/2022
We are a multi-disciplinary consultancy with collaborative innovation at the heart of what we do. We have an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join our friendly project support and administration team in Eltham. Supporting the technical team you will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks.
When supporting our team you will need:
- To be efficient, enthusiastic, highly organised with a positive “can-do” approach.
- Competent in all areas of Microsoft Office Suite with competent typing speeds.
- Digital dictation experience would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated with experience of working on own initiative and with an eye for detail.
- Strong administration and organisation skills with the ability to manage conflicting changing priorities efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with both corporate contacts and the general public.
- Friendly and cheerful, with a passion for getting involved and making a real difference to the team.
- An interest or prior experience in construction would be advantageous.
We offer a highly competitive package, with excellent career development opportunities.
Some of our amazing benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Agile working
- Medicash health plan
- Life assurance cover for all colleagues (x4 annual salary)
- Birthday leave
If you would like to join our professional and friendly team please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Baily Garner LLP are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity needs.