Part II Architectural Assistant
- Location: Eltham, South East London
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: competitive
- Deadline: 18/12/2020
We are currently seeking an Architect or experienced Part II Architectural Assistant for our Eltham office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of residential housing, all RIBA stages and associated standards and design codes
- Experience of working with Housing Associations and Local Authorities
- Experience of working on UK projects in a BIM environment
- Experience of a range of residential typologies and scheme size
- Excellent client management skills
- Proven ability to work individually or within a small team
- Ability to work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team
Applicants also need to be:
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit/BIM
- Additional skills such as AutoCAD, 3D modelling and rendering, proficiency in Sketch Up, Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator are an advantage
- ARB and RIBA registered or equivalent
- Have sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations Approved Documents, Current Planning Policy and Legislation
- Have good experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages, including running projects on site.
- Hold a valid driving licence for use in the UK.
- Be capable of leading new projects from the concept stage through to design development and construction.
Baily Garner is a modern Multi-disciplinary Consultancy, with collaborative innovation at the heart of what we do. We offer a highly competitive package and this position has the potential for the right candidate to develop in the organisation, fulfilling management roles if desired.
If you are interested in joining our friendly and professional team please apply with CV and covering letter/email detailing why you believe you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Baily Garner LLP are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity needs.