- Location: London & Birmingham
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: competitive
- Deadline: 11/06/2020
Hybrid Cloud? We’re looking for a Hybrid Developer!
What’s the role?
- Mostly developing but with a bit of first line support thrown in.
What do I need to be good at?
- Developing code on a range of platforms including Linux, Microsoft, PHP, Apache, dot net and sql server, sharepoint and msGraphAPI.
- And being happy to work on your own as the developer and team you will be working with will be in based in London.
How else is this job a little different?
- We’re a construction consultancy that is developing our own in house IT apps. And we’ve got a lead developer with such a lot of ideas just waiting to be realised with your help.
What would make you really appeal to us?
- We’re starting our Microsoft 365 journey so recent and practical developing experience integrating Microsoft 365 will really interest us!
Where’s the job?
- When we get back to normal? We can be flexible, we’ve offices in Eltham and Birmingham and being close to one or the other would help. Currently, you’d be based at home.
- Things are obviously a bit different at the moment and although we’re looking to fill a permanent position we ‘re happy to talk short term or contract options if it helps.
Send your CV to Ian O’Brien with a covering letter telling us why you’d be great for this role. And we’ll see what develops!