- Location: London & Birmingham
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: competitive
- Deadline: 25/03/2021
What’s the role?
- Mostly developing but with a bit of first line support thrown in
What do I need to be good at?
- Developing code on a range of platforms including Linux, Microsoft, PHP, Apache, dot net and sql server, sharepoint and msGraphAPI
- And being happy to work on your own as the developer and team you will be working with will be in based in London
How else is this job a little different?
- We’re a construction consultancy that is developing our own in house IT apps. And we’ve got a lead developer with such a lot of ideas just waiting to be realised with your help.
What would make you really appeal to us?
- We’re starting our Microsoft 365 journey so recent and practical developing experience integrating Microsoft 365 will really interest us!
Where’s the job?
- When we get back to normal? We can be flexible, we’ve offices in Eltham and Birmingham and being close to one or the other would help.
- Things are obviously a bit different at the moment and although we’re looking to fill a permanent position we ‘re happy to talk short term or contract options if it helps
Send your CV to HR@bailygarner.co.uk with a covering letter telling us why you’d be great for this role. And we’ll see what develops!