Head of Sustainability
- Location: Eltham, South East London
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: competitive
- Deadline: 31/08/2022
Due to the growth of our Building Services group within Baily Garner LLP, we are looking for a Head of Sustainability to lead our team based predominately in Eltham, South East London.
The chosen candidate should have a progressive outlook to help drive the delivery of our projects and provide support as part of a multi skilled team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Leadership, growth and development of Environmental and Energy Assessment service, collaborative working and integration with Building Services.
- Strategic client advice, strategy development and training.
- SBEM Assessments and Commercial EPCs.
- Dynamic Thermal modelling, including energy modelling, overheating, day lighting, over shading and ventilation analysis using appropriate software (IES preferred).
- Understanding of SAP (preferably using Stroma FSAP)
- Prepare and approve final results and issue for inclusion in Energy Strategies.
- Production of appropriate retrofit strategies.
- Energy surveys on existing buildings.
- Client liaison and meetings
- Provide technical and practical advice to project design team members.
The successful candidate should ideally be:
- Degree qualified in a suitable scientific or engineering discipline
- Non-residential Low Carbon Energy Assessor certified to issue EPC levels 3, 4, and 5
- Member of CIBSE/IEMA/EI or working towards membership
- Experienced in leading and supporting small teams to achieve their potential
We offer a highly competitive package, with excellent career development opportunities.
Some of our amazing benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Agile working
- Medicash health plan
- Life assurance cover for all colleagues (x4 annual salary)
- Professional development scheme
- Long service leave
- Birthday leave
If you are interested in joining our friendly and professional team, please apply with CV and covering letter/email detailing why you believe you are suitable for the role to email@example.com
Baily Garner LLP are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity needs.