- Location: Eltham, South East London
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: competitive
- Deadline: 30/04/2021
At Baily Garner, our core teams are the service delivery, finance, project support and administration teams that our technical business depend upon, to give the excellent service to clients that we strive to in every interaction. We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our finance team in Eltham. You will need a professional telephone manner, good eye for detail, high levels of accuracy and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
The role will include the daily update of the sales daybook, debtors ledger and reconciliation. Updating cash receipts on Intranet debtors system. Issuing monthly statements to clients. Some credit control activity, plus ad hoc accounting tasks
The successful applicant should be:
- Efficient, enthusiastic, highly organised with a positive “can-do” approach.
- IT literate – must be competent in Sage Line 50, Microsoft Office Suite predominately Excel.
- Self-motivated with proven experience of working on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Proven experience working in a similar role is essential.
If you would like to join our professional and friendly team, please forward CV and covering letter to HR@bailygarner.co.uk (please include ‘Finance Assistant’ in Subject line).
Baily Garner LLP are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity needs