Experienced Part-Time Finance Assistant
- Location: London
- Hours: Part time
- Salary: competitive
- Deadline: 31/07/2018
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and professional multi-disciplined construction practice in Eltham SE9. The job is a part time role (22 hours per week) supporting our busy Finance Team. You will need a professional telephone manner, good eye for detail, high levels of accuracy and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
The role will include the posting and reconciliation of all purchase ledger entries, dealing with supplier queries, payroll processing, plus ad hoc accounting tasks.
The successful applicant should be:
- Efficient, enthusiastic, highly organised with a positive “can-do” approach.
- IT literate – must be competent in Sage Line 50, Microsoft Office Suite predominately Excel. Working knowledge of Sage Payroll would also be beneficial.
- Self-motivated with proven experience of working on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Proven experience working in a similar role is essential.
If you would like to join our professional and friendly team, please forward CV and covering letter to HR@bailygarner.co.uk (please include ‘Finance Assistant’ in Subject line).