Experienced Part II / Recently Qualified Architect
- Location: Birmingham
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
- Deadline: 10/02/2018
We are currently seeking an experienced Part II / Recently Qualified Architect for our Birmingham office, to work on a diverse and exciting workload in the Residential, Blue Light and Education sectors.
The ideal candidate will
- Be able to demonstrate experience in Housing, Education and/or Blue Light sectors.
- Demonstrate an ability to provide excellent architectural services to clients.
Applicants will also need to be:
- Proficient in AutoCAD, additional skills such as 3D modelling and rendering, proficiency in Revit, Sketch Up, Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator are an advantage.
- Have sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations Approved Documents, Current Planning Policy and Legislation.
- Have good experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages, including running projects on site.
- Live within a commutable distance of our Birmingham Office and hold a valid driving licence for use in the UK.
- Be capable of leading new projects from the concept stage through to design development and construction.
Baily Garner is a modern Multi-disciplinary Consultancy, with collaborative innovation at the heart of what we do. We are looking some someone to join our friendly and dynamic team.
If you are interested in joining our friendly and professional team please apply with CV and covering letter/email detailing why you believe you are suitable for the role to HR@bailygarner.co.uk
Baily Garner LLP are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity needs.