- Location: Eltham, South East London
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: competitive
- Deadline: 29/07/2022
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and professional multi-disciplined construction practice in our Eltham office. The job will be based within our Architect’s Group to support the Partners and the architectural team. You will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks where flexibility is essential.
The successful applicant should be:
- Efficient, enthusiastic, highly organised with a positive “can-do” approach.
- IT literate – must be competent in Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing.
- Self-motivated with proven experience of working on own initiative.
- Ability to influence others to meet deadlines.
- Strong administration and organisation skills with the ability to manage conflicting changing priorities efficiently.
- Excellent personnel communication skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Interest in developing awareness of our market sectors and the ability to comprehend, analyse and research business data to support the group.
- Interest in architecture and construction would be beneficial.
- Good typing speeds essential.
Excellent opportunity for a strong administrator, with a creative side. You’ll be the central hub of our architectural activity and need to communicate effectively at all levels, and in return you will be working for one of the most progressive construction consultancies around, with a great place to work, full training, plenty of responsibility and an environment to support you to be the best you can be.
If you would like to join our professional and friendly team, please forward CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Baily Garner LLP are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity needs.