Architectural Technician/Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Location: Birmingham
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: 19/04/2019
We have a great opportunity for an Architectural Technician/Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our Birmingham team.
The candidate will ideally have
- Experience and understanding of all RIBA Stages
- Experience within the residential sector
- Ability to demonstrate high level of understanding of submitting planning applications, building regulations, construction methods and detailing
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ability to work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team
- Strong organisation skill
Applicants also need to be:
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, additional skills such as 3D modelling and rendering, proficiency in Sketch Up, Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator are an advantage
- Qualified to RIBA Part 2 Architectural Assistant, BSc Architectural Technology or equivalent
- Have sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Live within a commutable distance of our Birmingham Office and hold a valid driving licence for use in the UK
We offer a highly competitive package, with excellent career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to positively contribute and progress within a friendly modern construction consultancy focused towards delighting our clients.
If you are interested in joining our friendly and professional team please apply with CV and covering letter/email detailing why you believe you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Baily Garner LLP are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity needs.