Administrator – Supporting Project Teams
- Location: London
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: competitive
- Deadline: 31/08/2018
Baily Garner are a modern Multi-disciplinary Consultancy with collaborative innovation at the heart of what we do. We have an excellent opportunity for an administrator to work within the Building Surveying Group in our Eltham office. Supporting the technical team you will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks.
The successful applicant should be:
• Efficient, enthusiastic, highly organised with a positive “can-do” approach.
• Competent in all areas of Microsoft Office Suite with competent typing speeds. Digital dictation experience would be advantageous.
• Self-motivated with experience of working on own initiative and with an eye for detail.
• Strong administration and organisation skills with the ability to manage conflicting changing priorities efficiently.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with both corporate contacts and the general public.
• Friendly and cheerful, with a passion for getting involved and making a real difference to the team.
• An interest in construction would be advantageous.
We offer a highly competitive package, with excellent career development opportunities. If you would like to join our professional and friendly team please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com