- Location: Birmingham
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: competitive
- Deadline: 23/05/2018
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and professional multi-disciplined construction practice in Birmingham.
The job will be based within our Architect’s Group to support the Partners and the Architectural Team.
You will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks, where flexibility is essential. The successful applicant should be:
• Efficient, enthusiastic, highly organised with a positive “can-do” approach.
• IT literate – must be competent in Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing.
• Self-motivated, with proven experience of working on own initiative.
• Ability to influence others to meet deadlines.
• Strong administration and organisation skills, with the ability to manage conflicting changing priorities efficiently.
• Excellent personnel communication skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
• Interest in architecture and construction would be beneficial.
• Good typing speeds essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong administrator with a creative side.
If you would like to join our professional and friendly team please forward your CV and covering letter to HR@bailygarner.co.uk